Updated: Mar 13
March 12, 2020 Due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Lewis & Clark Brewing Co. and the Lewis & Clark Tap Room have both activated plans with the intent of insuring the good health of our customers and our staff. Our business operations will keep this concern at the forefront.
Based on plans recommended by the Center for Disease Control and information compiled by the Brewers Association action includes the following:
In the Lewis & Clark Tap Room and the Snack Shop
- Servers have been ServeSafe trained and have also received special instructions related specifically to COVID-19.
- Oranges will not be served with Miner’s Gold due to the extra handling.
- Servers will be wiping down all surfaces vigilantly with approved cleaners and disposable towels and wipes.
- Hand sanitizer is available to customers at the bar.
In the Lewis & Clark Brewery/Canning Operation
- All staff has received refresher information on Sanitary Draught Practices as outlined in the Brewers Association Draught Beer Manual.
- Our Food Safety Plan is being maintained.
- Lewis & Clark beer is canned in an enclosed, sanitary system.
- Brewers have been ServeSafe trained and have also received special instructions related specifically to COVID-19.
At this point, Lewis & Clark has not made any changes to upcoming events, but will actively monitor the COVID-19 situation and recommendations made by the Lewis & Clark County Health Department. Update: 03/13/2020 - the Lewis & Clark County Spring Beerfest has been cancelled.
We will continue to provide updates to our loyal Lewis & Clark community via social media and our websites.
If you have any further questions, please contact Heidi O’Brien at email@example.com. Best regards,
Max Pigman Lewis & Clark Brewing
Lewis & Clark Tap Room